Electrical / Controls / SCADA Engineer responsible for all aspects of specifying, designing, configuring, testing,SCADA systems. Will work as a technical reference for designers and engineering technicians that are responsible for automation, instrumentation, and control system integration/development.
- Install, configure, monitor of SCADA servers, interfaces, tags, and user tools
- Perform Administrative functions on SCADA system across the company
- Consult with equipment engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interfaces between hardware, software, and operational and performance requirements of overall systems
- Develop reports based on Time-series and relational datasets
- Configure Historian Servers Interface nodes and reports.
- Partner with the Analytics team to align work with the Analytics Platform
- Monitor application server, operating system triage and log translation
- Monitor and support of operating system/software services and ecosystem
- Work and troubleshoot with infrastructure groups: server, storage, network management, enterprise architect
- Resolve incident and problems and work on changes
1. Strong knowledge in Oil & Gas process
5. Archive load and health analytical skills
6. ICONICS, FactoryTalk and/or Ignition Software
7. Integrator for Business Analytics
8. Incident management skills
9. Change management skills
10. Great interpersonal skills
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other engineering majors with strong software skills and 5+ years of experience.
- Iconics/FactoryTalk: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project management: 4 years (Preferred)