We are a Highly Innovative Company, with a Firm Commitment to Contribute, through our Knowledge and Experience, to the Modernization of the Industry. We Offer Specialized Engineering Services and Project Development Focused on Technological Transformation and Process Optimization.
The Key to our Success is our People! Their Commitment, Creativity and Experience has Allowed us to Establish Ourselves as a Benchmark in the Industry, Supported by an Organizational Philosophy that Promotes Talent and Development.
Our Company is Part of the Proctek Group, a Transnational Engineering and Services Group with a Presence in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador and the USA.
Mission and Vision
PROCTEK is a company dedicated to the development of projects and provision of engineering services, industrial processes, industrial automation, through the design, supply, manufacture, programming, installation, commissioning and maintenance of industrial systems. The essence of PROCTEK is its people , who with his human quality, knowledge and experience contributes to the growth of the company and the satisfaction of its customers.
In 2023, PROCTEK will be a Source of Inspiration and a National Benchmark, Where its People can Expand their Talent and Creativity, Growing Together with the Organization.
INTEGRAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
PROCTEK SAS is dedicated to project development and the provision of engineering services, industrial processes, and industrial automation through the design, supply, manufacturing, programming, installation, commissioning, and maintenance of industrial systems.
In carrying out our activities, we allocate the necessary resources, and top management is committed to high performance standards to:
- Satisfy our customers and stakeholders.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions to prevent injuries and deterioration of the health of our employees and stakeholders.
- Offer a space for participation and consultation for employees and their representatives.
- Prevent work-related incidents and accidents, personal injuries, occupational illnesses, damage to property, and socio-environmental impacts, including accidents during work-related or commuting travel of employees, whether by motorized or non-motorized means.
- Make efficient use of allocated resources.
- Foster a change in human behavior to ensure the safety of employees, creating safe habits and behaviors.
- Identify hazards and assess risks to which our employees and other stakeholders are exposed (prioritizing high-risk activities) to provide a safe and healthy working environment through effective action plans.
- Minimize negative impacts on the environment, damage to property, and the neighboring communities where work is carried out.
Our management is based on a continuous improvement model and compliance with legal requirements and other applicable regulations related to the purpose of our organization.